منتديات صومالي لاند
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات صومالي لاند

مساحة نحاول التعريف من خلالها على جمهورية صومالي لاند وشعبها

الرئيسيةقوانين منتديات صومالي لاندأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

whats ur comment about somalian guys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup and same thing to girls with boys lives in eroup

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
marron
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
marron

عدد المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/03/2013
ذكر العمر : 32
نقاط : 4072
المزاج : style bro

whats ur comment about somalian guys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup and same thing to girls with boys lives in eroup  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: whats ur comment about somalian guys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup and same thing to girls with boys lives in eroup    whats ur comment about somalian guys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup and same thing to girls with boys lives in eroup  Empty2/3/2013, 2:34 pm

i don't know if you agree with boys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup or should marry with any girl since lives in eroup or uae or any where ...but i think marry comes with loves not with nationals but what i can say if some of guyz begin thinking in wrong side not in right side afro
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

whats ur comment about somalian guys should marry with somalian girls lives in eroup and same thing to girls with boys lives in eroup
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات صومالي لاند  :: المنتديات الـــعــامــة :: منـتـدى الشـــبـاب-
انتقل الى: